We are excited to get back to work on July 6th! The NJ Department of Health along with Gov Murphy have loosened restrictions to allow both indoor and outdoor training. We will still be required to social distance and have limited capacity. But we will certainly take it! BT Basketball will be closely monitoring any additional changes that take place and update accordingly. The safety of your children is our #1 concern and we will take every precaution necessary and required to keep them that way. Please see below to see how we intend to do that, while following guidelines of the state of NJ and the CDC.
As always, these will be intense skill sessions designed to catapult you to new heights. All skills will be covered. If you are not comfortable being inside yet, no worries. We have extra space at our outside courts to provide for that. If you are ok being inside, we are happy to offer that as well. Indoor training is at the Sparta PAL gym (38 Station Road). Outdoor training is in the parking lot across from the PAL (the big lot by the hill) where we will have brand new baskets waiting for you to break them in! Please read carefully and understand that due to limited capacity restrictions, spots will go quickly.
***1st-6th – 515-630——–7th-HS – 645-800***
***1st-HS 615-730*** Tuesday 8.25, Thursday 8.27
All 6 workouts – $180
4-5 workouts – $35 per
1-3 workouts – $40 per
Unfortunately, there are no walkups. You must register prior to the workouts. Please keep in mind that we have a strict limit for each session. Once the spots fill up, we cannot accept more.
COVID-19 Policies & State Guidelines
We will be following NJ/CDC guidelines. Guidelines may change as the sessions progress.
- 6 feet social distancing rules apply to all players & coaches
- Players are not required to wear face coverings, but are recommended to do so (when not working out)
- Players will be required to bring their own basketball to all sessions. Basketballs are not allowed to be shared with one another and players are not allowed to touch staff equipment.
- Players must bring their own water
- Adults are asked to wear masks for pickup/drop-off of players.
- We will be pre/post workout sanitizing
- Temperature checks of all players and staff before each session.
- No visitors or parents will be allowed in the gym
- Traffic flow for indoor sessions will ensure social distancing & be indicated by arrows & decals on the floors
- We will allow 15 minutes between sessions to avoid any overlap at drop-off/pickup.
- Cover coughs/sneezes – players are asked to cover coughs/sneezes then hand sanitize after.
- Players will be working at the same basket in the same group the entire workout
- If you are feeling under the weather in any form or fashion, please alert us and please stay home
WE ARE LIMITED PER SESSION SO WE ARE ON A FIRST COME FIRST SERVE BASIS – NO EXCEPTIONS! ONCE SPOTS ARE GONE, THEY ARE GONE. EMAIL US BELOW TO SECURE A SPOT AND PLEASE INDICATE WHICH SPECIFIC DATES AND WORKOUTS.
This is a strange time for us all, if you have any additional questions or concerns that I did not address here, please email or text me and I will do my best to answer!