WEEK 4 AUGUST 24th
We are excited to announce a 4th week of summer camp! The NJ Department of Health along with Gov Murphy have loosened restrictions to allow both indoor and outdoor training, as well as outdoor gameplay come July 6th! We will still be required to social distance and have limited capacity. But we will certainly take it! BT Basketball will be closely monitoring any additional changes that take place and update accordingly. The safety of your children is our #1 concern and we will take every precaution necessary and required to keep them that way. Please see below to see how we intend to do that, while following guidelines of the state of NJ and the CDC.
Our camps are designed around intense skill work while having tons of fun. This is going to be a combination outdoor/indoor camp. We will have access to 6 baskets in full (4 outdoor as well as the 2 main indoor to allow for social distancing). If you are not comfortable having your player inside yet, that is just fine. We will keep them on the outdoor courts throughout (unless it’s warm and they need a break, in which case we will take every precaution). We will have a snack break, but there will not be any food, drinks or snacks for purchase at this time. Please read carefully and understand that due to limited capacity restrictions, spots will go quickly.
Unfortunately, there are no walkups. You must register prior to camp so we can adhere.
We once again have the very best local high school and college players helping your young player to improve and have loads of fun!
ALL GRADES ARE ENTERING FALL 2020
Incoming 1st-9th grade BOYS AND GIRLS
COVID-19 Policies & State Guidelines
We will be following NJ/CDC guidelines. Guidelines may change as the sessions progress.
- 6 feet social distancing rules apply to all players & coaches
- Players are not required to wear face coverings, but are recommended to do so (when not working out or playing)
- Players will be required to bring their own basketball.
- Players must bring their own water and snacks
- Adults are asked to wear masks for pickup/drop-off of players.
- We will be pre/post camp sanitizing
- Temperature checks of all players and staff before each session.
- No visitors or parents will be allowed in the gym
- Traffic flow for in the gym will ensure social distancing & be indicated by arrows & decals on the floors
- We will allow 30 minutes between camp sessions to avoid any overlap at drop-off/pickup.
- Cover coughs/sneezes – players are asked to cover coughs/sneezes then hand sanitize after.
- If you are feeling under the weather in any form or fashion, please alert us and please stay home
FIRST COME FIRST SERVE BASIS – NO EXCEPTIONS! ONCE SPOTS ARE GONE, THEY ARE GONE. EMAIL US BELOW TO SECURE A SPOT
This is a strange time for us all, if you have any additional questions or concerns that I did not address here, please email or text me and I will do my best to answer!